Please visit here: Light support during Covid-19
Light offer group peer support to families struggling from pregnancy to 2 years post-natally.
We are happy to announce the return of some face to face groups.
Friday – 10am -11am Primrose Sheffield.
Alternatively, we run a virtual support group via Microsoft Teams Mondays at 6pm-7pm.
What to expect at our support groups
- A friendly welcome from our staff and volunteers
- A safe, warm space and engaging environment for babies and young children
- An informal, relaxed atmosphere – speak as much or as little as you would like to, share as much or as little as you feel comfortable with. There is no formal discussion, introductions or agenda – we are here to listen, empathise, offer support and company
- A safe, confidential space to say what you really feel – there is never any obligation to speak up, but we offer an entirely open, non-judgemental space where you can be honest about your thoughts and feelings
- Further information and support – whilst we don’t offer ‘advice’, we can help signpost you to other information and support networks and organisations who may be able to offer additional or different kinds of support.
For further information or any questions about our support services and groups please email email@example.com